Android is the most popular mobile operating system, and it offers us plenty of various apps and games. So, one question arises when games are concerned: are there any possible and efficient ways to hack Android games?
It could be helpful for gamers in many different ways: to reach the top score, increase the current number of coins, or even get in-app purchases without actually paying.
So, let’s run ahead – hacking games is possible, but the constant updates coming from Android make it harder to apply these methods on all the system versions. Generally, hacking is usually done due to a third-party app, but some apps require your Android to be rooted.
However, many people avoid rooting their devices since this unfolds features that are not open to a standard user. Indeed, without proper knowledge, it may cause significant errors on your phone. It seems similar to jail-breaking.
Also, note when downloading various apps from sources other than Play Store, you may need to activate the option “Unknown sources.” This option may be usually found in the “Security” tab, within “Settings.”
Hacking Android Games Without Rooting
Since this is an easier and more secure way for your phone, let’s consider several tools for hacking Android games without rooting a device.
This one seems to be the most convenient app that enables you to hack games on Android devices. Basically, it permits you to pass by the in-game limitations and enjoy playing without paying for in-app objects.
Compared to many other hacking apps that let users manually make changes within the game, this app enables you to fake the IAP buying process effortlessly, without programming knowledge.
CreeHack is quite a helpful app, as it is compatible with nearly all the games and applications. To successfully hack the game, follow the steps below:
- After the app is installed, open it and press “Enable.”
- Once the app is enabled, leave it open in the background.
- Then, run the game you need to hack and go to the tab to buy IAPs.
- Select the IAP that you want to buy and, after being led to the purchase screen, tap on the Purchase button – and this is it!
This app resembles CreeHack, but it also enables you to download a game for free instead of buying it – another way to deceive the Google Play payment system. Remember that this app is available on various devices. However, some devices can’t run it properly. Also, you might experience some problems if trying to hack an online game.
The usage is the same as in CreeHack, so there is no need to worry about any troubles. You may download this app directly from the developer’s website.
Game Killer 2019
GameKiller is an Android tool to change in-game coins, gems, etc., by using memory modifying. Gamekiller has been used by more than 10 million users worldwide, making it one of the most popular apps not available on the Google Play store.
Game killer is powerful yet easy to use, supports many games, and is compatible with the latest Android versions. First, when the app had been launched, it required rooting. The 2019 version enables you to hack games without rooting the device.
When you install and run the app, you will see a list of options available.
- Click the option “Hack Android Games Without Root,” and you will see a list of supported games.
- Once you have detected the game that you need to hack, tap on it, and this will open a list of possible hacks.
- Tap the hack method that you want to apply, and that’s it!
Most of the games can be rerun with the hacks applied once. However, some games may require to be run via Game Killer every time to keep the hacks on. Game Killer is a convenient application and undoubtedly worth a try.
You might have heard the rumors saying that the Lucky Patcher isn’t safe to use. Nevertheless, recent research showed that Lucky Patcher doesn’t do any harm to any of its users. It is a safe, risk-free tool. But make sure you get it from the official website to avoid any harm or damage from unknown sources.
The latest version of Lucky Patcher also enables you to hack games without rooting.
- Download, install and open the app.
- You will see a list of games or apps. Tap on the game that you want to hack from the list of games.
- Then click the “Open Menu of Patches” option.
- Click “Create Modified Apk File.”
- And finally, select “Launch” and enjoy the game!
Lucky Patcher is well-known among Android users for enabling them to get the maximum out of the OS. It can be used for numerous purposes, which you haven’t thought your Android device could do, so don’t hesitate to check it out!
Hacking Android Games on a Rooted Device
First of all, if you have never rooted your phone before, make sure to read all the necessary instructions carefully to prevent any possible errors on your device. Also, remember that in some countries, it’s prohibited to root your mobile phone. In the USA, for instance, it is legal to root your smartphone but illegal to root a tablet.
SB Game Hacker
The SB Game Hacker is an application that is compatible with a multitude of games. This application must be open simultaneously with the game you want to hack. This allows players to change the in-game values such as the attack points for certain weapons, coins, gems, the time clock, and the character’s speed.
This app is perhaps the easiest for hacking games on a rooted Android device. So, let’s imagine that you want to increase the number of coins, for example.
- Open Game Hacker and leave it in the background.
- Run the game that you need to hack.
- Start the level or whatever you want in the game so that your coin amount appears on the screen.
- Go back to Game Hacker.
- Enter the number of coins in the input box, and click “Search.”
- Now change the number of coins you have in the game.
- Open Game Hacker again, enter the current number of coins, and press “Search.”
- If everything is done correctly, you will receive the desired amount of coins in the game.
- You can change the number of coins by selling or buying something.
- Right after that, you will see the desired amount of coins appear.
In brief, you need to enter the coins amount twice to make Game Hacker understand that the thing it is modifying is actually “coins” and not some other system items that might be of the same quantity at the moment.
GameCIH is one of the coolest and free game modifying tools for Android devices. You can change scores, coins, lives, and other offline data in games using the app. It is the best alternative to the tools mentioned above. The app requires root access on your device, so before trying the tool on any game installed on your device, make sure it is already rooted. If not, then root your Android device first.
The hacking manner of GameCIH is similar to the previous app, so let’s have a closer look at it.
- Download the app, install and run it.
- Select the game you want to hack, and open it.
- Remember the number of coins (for example) you currently have.
- Hit your hot-key and select Input Number.
- Enter the current number of coins, and tap OK.
- Then change the number of coins, and tap the hot-key again.
- Press the “!” sign, then click on “coins” and enter your desired number of them.
- Press “Modify.”
- If you press the Lock button, the chosen amount will be locked, meaning that you will have unlimited money.
If you are an avid gamer, you might want to purchase a fantastic gaming smartphone. You can choose from various models and order them directly from Amazon or other retailers for around $500.
In The End
The skills of hacking Android games can be helpful for any gamer, whether you are keen on either some sophisticated RPG games or something light and relaxing.
If you don’t have deep knowledge of coding or managing more advanced Android functions, it might not be the best idea to root your smartphone if you are a standard user.
It goes without saying that hacking on a rooted and unrooted phone is different. Regarding the conditions that suit you best, download some of these apps and test them out. As we have already mentioned, some apps might not work depending on the OS version and smartphone model.
Also, remember that hacking can be problematic if you want to hack online games, such as Clash of Clans. The problem is that most of the in-game items (gems, coins, gold) are located on their servers instead of being saved on your phone. Nevertheless, it is definitely worth a try!